Pages

GET Things I Wish My Mother Had Said. (or Maybe She Did) LIMITED

Things I Wish My Mother Had Said. (or Maybe She Did)

Things I Wish My Mother Had Said. (or Maybe She Did)

If You search do i have a daddy book then Things I Wish My Mother Had Said. (or Maybe She Did) is best choice, Buy it now for Price is 20.95

A compilation of original artwork and motherly advice that spans generations
The author ties her own mother's words of wisdom to present day life with her own children
A loving tribute to a very wise woman
This work contains whimsical art which symboli

Things I Wish My Mother Had Said. (or Maybe She Did)

Things I Wish My Mother Had Said. (or Maybe She Did)

Customers also considered Things I Wish My Mother Had Said. (or Maybe She Did)

I Have Cancer: What Should I Do: Your Orthomolecular Guide for Cancer Management (Large Print 16pt)

I Have Cancer: What Should I Do: Your Orthomolecular Guide for Cancer Management (Large Print 16pt)
Very few diagnoses shock patients as much as being told that they have cancer, a modern pandemic around the world
Cancer is a multifactorial disease that requires a multifactorial treatment plan: medical, nutritional, and lifestyle changes as well as emo

Price : 19.99

Why Do I Have to Be So Tall?

Why Do I Have to Be So Tall?
Eight-year-old Tina is tall, too tall, she thinks
She's even taller than her older sister If people didn't always comment on her height or her shoe size, maybe she wouldn't feel so awkward
Her parents try to encourage her by pointing out why being tall is a good thing, but Tina just wants to be like everybody else
One day after school, a neighborhood friend invites Tina to join his kickball team
But what if she's a terrible player? What if her long legs and big feet get in the way? Does she dare try? Why Do I Have To Be So Tall? is an inspiring tale about learning to value yourself as you are and recognize that everyone is special, including you, and you will never know if you are good at something until you try it.

Price : 7.80

How Long Will This Take? I Have Stuff to Do: Real Stories from a Small-Town Er

How Long Will This Take? I Have Stuff to Do: Real Stories from a Small-Town Er
The ER stories are back, leaving you to wonder what in the world some people are thinking when they present to the Emergency Room
Every day, some nurses, doctors, and ER staff members struggle to survive eight, 10, 12, or 16-hour shifts, and patients lik

Price : 8.45

Plagued by Posting: How Can I Do All the Social Media I'm Supposed To Do and Still Have Time to Write?

Plagued by Posting: How Can I Do All the Social Media I'm Supposed To Do and Still Have Time to Write?
Learn how to develop an overarching social media strategy.

Price : 79.99